Truck Tyres and Truck Service
Our specialist commercial tyre team will select the best tyres for your fleet’s application and with the introduction of tailor made tyre maintenance programmes and service schedules will ensure that together we achieve the lowest possible cost per kilometre.
As a company, you’re probably always looking for ways to reduce the per kilometre cost of transportation. Selecting the right products is only half the story.
With Carter’s fleet management tyre and wheel technicians on your maintenance team, we’ll find new ways to:
- Boost your fleet fuel efficiency
- Improve safety
- Manage run outs
- Minimise expensive vehicle down time from puncture or wheel related repairs
- Correct ‘toe in’ or ‘toe out’ or pulling and significantly extend the reliability and durability of your tyres
Each of our stores has a dedicated Fleet Service Supervisor. His job is to identify how you can improve the cost-efficiency and safety of your fleet – and put it into action.
His tasks include:
- Checking your vehicles frequently
- Conducting detailed tyre and wheel function tests
- Checking tread
- Inspecting and repairing puncture damage
- Regularly completing wheel balancing and alignment
- Run a scheduled programme of wheel flipping and rotations to extend the life of your tyres ensuring all tyres and wheels are correct for the vehicle and properly matched
In fact, our Fleet Service Technicians have the experience, the knowledge and the skills to cover anything to do with your tyre and wheel health.
But the best news of all is – he will do all of this work to suit your operational needs – he’ll be working through the night if that’s when your vehicles aren’t being used – making sure that your vehicles tyres and wheels are perfectly aligned and balanced – in great health and ready for action the minute you need them. We understand how important it is that your operations are not interrupted by unscheduled maintenance, and we know the tricks to reduce the costs of running your fleet.
Being an independent we are able to supply you with any brand of tyres available in New Zealand.
Why is this important?
Whilst most brands manufacture a tyre for all applications some brands perform better than others, with our vast knowledge in the industry our highly trained tyre technicians have identified which tyres these are.
So no matter what your tyre requirements are, we are confident that we will be able to provide you not only with the right tyre, but the best performing tyre in that particular range.
So contact us today about how we can work with you to improve your fleet efficiency.